Mr. Joel Gilbert
"Sharing the love of Christ in the lives of my students is my joy and delight.
It is my goal to educate students concerning the world around them, while
exhibiting the love of Christ through my words and actions. The goal of Unity
Lutheran School is to enable students to be the young men and women of God
that He would have them be. I continue to strive for this in the lives of my
students, with the help of the Holy Spirit."
- Started teaching at Unity in August 2011
- 1 year at Lutheran High School South St. Louis
- 4 years at King of Glory Lutheran St. Louis
- Graduate of Concordia University Seward Nebraska
- He has one daughter and one son, so far...