Mrs. Lillie Hardieway – Grade Five
- Began teaching at Unity during August of 2009.
- Has three years’ experience teaching Special Education in public schools.
- Is a Graduate of Southern Illinois University-Carbondale.
- Will be graduating during the fall of 2010 from Fontbonne University with a Masters in Special Education and a Reading Certification.
- She is blessed with two adult sons.
“In a country where sharing with children the gospel of Jesus and praying is prohibited, Unity gives me a sense of pride in knowing that I can share God’s word with my students on a day-to-day basis. I strive to be a great teacher and woman of God, and I am happy to be both to my students.”